Listed here is what some of our students had to say:
‘I love creating television programs at USC”s Annenberg TV Information’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I like seeing therefore many alumni come back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘we love seeing all the latest students getting included with the different student organizations who recruit during the start of semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look ahead to a cappella auditions and welcoming our brand new members’ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here is what some of our admission counselors had to state:
‘ I love leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. I love that the band allows us to operate on the track during their practices. Good music to truly get you fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back again to campus! It’s great to hear what they did over the summer time.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every autumn and it’s a sendoff for our football team, but it is additionally large amount of fun for the rest of campus. The quad that is main turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the part that is best comes at the end associated with night when they start the concert. Every year they bring amazing designers to campus to execute for students. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I love when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, specially in Alumni Park oahu is the setting that is perfect all the trees and Doheny in the background!’ Neelam Savla
This past weekend, USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current pupils to campus. Guests were able to go to classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and be a part of many other events through the entire weekend.
One special program showcased a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to have him provide his perspective on being truly a proud moms and dad of two USC students as a guest web log contributor this week. read on to hear a USC parent’s perspective.
When my son Daniel started kindergarten, my third grade daughter Lindsay was delighted. She ended up being excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern Ca. My child is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the educational School of Cinematic Arts. They are very happy to take college with each other and my partner Kathy and I are delighted and proud to have two kids in the Trojan Family.
However, they are perhaps not the only ones in the house who are section of that Trojan https://shmoop.pro/ Family. It’s been made clear to us from the start that as parents we too are members of the household. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we now have experienced from people associated with the university has been wonderful. Just this past weekend, we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being with your kiddies as we all experience the enjoyable activities that exist. But it’s additionally inspiring to see the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the elaborate weekend together. the university has for its students as well as the moms and dads of the students.
Our children are definately not home. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we want to visit and know they’re in good arms when they’re in LA. After all, they are Trojans.
Transferring to USC
For those of you who are considering transferring to USC we offer number of references and programs to aid guide you through the transfer application process.
1) go through the Transferring to USC Guide. It is really a guide that is comprehensive our application process and I reference it quite often.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional Course Recommendations for transfer students. Some programs at USC require extra preparation and students ought to be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community universities, we have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation agreement is really a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of their courses will move.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the autumn for pupils thinking about a more visit that is comprehensive USC. Within a transfer time pupils get the chance to just take a walking trip of campus, attend a scholastic information session, and tune in to an aid presentation that is financial.